Eco Greens is a well thought out layout comes with best amenities making it virtually a self sustained environment. A landscaped garden in the surroundings gives an edge to healthy living.
ECO GREENS delivers the comfort of fine living and meeting the finest elements of quality dwelling. The layout is located at a strategic position having
- Near to Adarsha Institute of Technology.
- Close proximity to Vishwanathpura Police station.
- Surrounded by major commercial and residential developments.
- Easy accessibility to work place, schools and colleges.
- 15 Minutes drive to Kempegowda International Airport on NH-7.
- Close to DC Office.
- Close to Gitam University.
- Close to Orchid Nirvana.
- Close to Stonehill International School.
- Close to International Sports Arena.
Location: Off IVC Road, Next to Adharsha College on Chapparkallu Road, Bangalore
DIMENSIONS: 30*40, 30*50, 40*60 & 50*80
- Borewell with overhead tank.
- Underground electrical cable.
- Electric Power with transformers.
- Drainage & Sewerage System.
- Main Road and cross roads as per the BIAAPA Norms.
- Asphalted Tar Roads as per BIAAPA Norms.
- Avenue tree plantation & fully developed park.
- Watch and Ward for five years at cost.
- On completion of layout, a Welfare Association will be formed, and the maintenance of layout will be handed over to the Association for further maintenance.
- Present rate per Square Feet is Rs. 949/- (For First 200 Sites Only). Allotment as per Seniority & Timely Payment of Instatements excluding stamp duty and registration charges.
- Members will be given the benefit of 4 Instalments to pay the site amount.
- Those who are interested to become a member of the society are requested to enrol their names in the prescribed proforma with prescribed fee available at Society's office.
- Membership Fee is Rs 2600/- (Two Thousand Six Hundred only).
- It is proposed to form sites with various dimensions as mentioned below:
- 30x40, 30x50, 40x60, 50x80
We offer Value Added Service for prospective buyers such as free site visit, real time assistance and providing up to date information on the layout developments via society’s official website.
ECO GREENS Payment Details:
- Membership / Associate Membership Fees: Rs. 2600/-
- Site Payment:
| Site Dimension
|| Total Sqft
|| Rate Per Sqft in Rs
|| Total Cost in Rs
|| Installment 1
|| Installment 2
|| Installment 3
|| Installment 4
Documents to be submitted:
- ID proof
- Address proof
- 2 Photographs
- Filled in application form
- Cheque / DD for initial payment and membership fee.
The allotment of sites will be as per seniority and based on initial payment and subsequent payment of instalments.
Interested members / relatives / friends are requested to apply through the prescribed application format. Application form can be obtained from the office or soft copy can be downloaded from the society website. The filled in application along with necessary documents may be submitted to the society along with the initial payment and membership fee payable through CTS cheque / DD favouring “BSNL POSTAL and INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYEES HOUSE BUILDING CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.” payable at Bangalore.
For any further details or clarification please contact the society office through telephone, e-mail or in person.
The escalation/interest charges will have to be paid(if payments are made after the last date fixed for each instalment) according to the rate fixed by the Board of Directors of the society. It is proposed to form sites with various dimensions as mentioned below.
30*40, 30*50, 40*60 & 50*80
Legal disputes if any will be under Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
The land agreement with the landlords are under process.
Applied for change of land use and conversion of the land for residential purpose.
Action proposed for the Statutory Requirements.
- Land will be converted for residential purpose with clear title deeds.
- Legal opinion will be obtained from the legal expert.
- Layout plan will be approved by the concerned authority(BIAAPA).
- Registration would start as soon as the layout plan is approved as per BIAAPA Norms.
- The development works will be done by our trusted developer, under the strict supervision of the Board of Directors.
- Individual E-Khathas with tax paid receipts (after registratin of sites).